- [NEW] Declaration "2015 Youth@IGF Program" - We, the youth of Latin American and the Caribbean
- [NEW] Access the webcast
- For media: Press Conference at 4.00 pm today in Media Conference Room or via Youtube
- Opening Ceremony and Session - List of Speakers
- Check the Press Releases
- Access for Remote Participation
- Media Registration closed 5 November
- Review the Onsite Registration Procedures
- Review the Accreditation Requirements
- See the Information about Youth Coalition for IGF
Internet Governance Forum (IGF) is a multistakeholder, democratic and transparent forum which facilitates discussions on public policy issues related to key elements of Internet governance. IGF provides enabling platform for discussions among all stakeholders in the Internet governance ecosystem, including all entities accredited by the World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS), as well as other institutions and individuals with proven expertise and experience in all matters related to Internet governance.
After consulting the wider Internet community and discussing the overarching theme of the 2015 IGF meeting, the Multistakeholder Advisory Group decided to retain the title “Evolution of Internet Governance: Empowering Sustainable Development”. This theme will be supported by eight sub-themes that will frame the discussions at the João Pessoa meeting:
- Cybersecurity and trust
- The Internet economy
- Inclusiveness and diversity
- Enhancing multistakeholder cooperation
- The Internet and human rights
- Critical Internet resources
- Emerging issues
IGF João Pessoa 2015 will take place in the Poeta Ronaldo Cunha Lima Conference Center, opened to the public in 2014.
The center's 48,600 square meters were built parallel to the PB-008 highway, opposite the Jacarapé beach, and comprising four buildings: a 55 meter observation tower, a 19,000 square meter exhibition pavilion, a conference center, and the Ariano Suassuna Theater, with 2,340 seats. The complex also includes two thousand parking spaces.
See some images of the Center.